Photography Competition 2019 - KIRTLINGTON LIFE
This year’s photography competition has the theme of ‘KIRTLINGTON LIFE’ - a theme to explore in terms of ‘what makes Kirtlington what it is?’ - what we do, who we are, and what flora and fauna co-exists here, perhaps…
Entries should be emailed (see details below).
Deadline for entries was midday, 15th June 2019
Please note that this year we will be holding two competitions, one for under 16s and the other for photographers aged 16 and over.
Photographs will be on display on the Kirtlington Fete webpages in the lead up to the fete.
This year we will appoint a competition judge from Bicester Camera Club. The judge will select 10 photos from each age group, which will be on display after judging on the web page. The 10 selected photos will be on display at the fete ready for you to cast your votes.
The people’s vote will be in person, on the day at the fete, not on line.
The judge’s final three will not be revealed until after the people’s vote has been counted – results will revealed on the day at the fete.
- This year we aim to select photographs to make them into packs of cards, blank, without a message so that they can be used as birthday cards, or thank you cards etc.
- The photography competition closes 10 days prior to the fete
- Submissions for the photography competition commence: January 1st 2019
- Deadline for submissions: No more entries after midday on 15th June 2019
- Judges ‘final 10’ will be announced and on display on the web page as soon as possible after the deadline for entries
- Address for email submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum of 5 entries per photographer
- Portrait or landscape format
- If entering the under 16s competition, please confirm your age when submitting
NB: By submitting you will be agreeing to your photographs being used in the way described above.